Epoxy Flooring Contractors
Investing in Concrete Resurfacing in Ashburn
Tired of your aging, cracked, or discolored concrete destroying your curb appeal? Resurfacing existing concrete is an affordable solution to make your concrete surfaces like new again. As one of the leading concrete resurfacing companies in Ashburn, VA, we offer many ways to restore the look and function of your concrete floors, patio, pool deck, driveway, and more.
Ashburn, VA Concrete Resurfacing Solutions
You don’t need to replace concrete just because it’s developed cracks, stains, or it’s starting to wear out. Our indoor and outdoor concrete resurfacing in Ashburn can make your concrete look like new again — or better than ever with new color and texture. We offer plenty of concrete resurfacing options to fit your budget:
- Epoxy concrete resurfacer products are a good choice for resurfacing your concrete on a budget. A typical resurfacing product is similar to concrete with additives that help it bond with your existing concrete surface. With a resurfacer, your concrete will look like new again with a skid-resistant texture.
- Acrylic concrete coatings are an affordable solution to transform aging exterior concrete. Commonly used for concrete pool deck resurfacing, acrylic coatings come in a huge array of colors and they can even be stamped with a decorative texture while masking minor cracks.
- A stamped concrete overlay can dramatically transform aging concrete with the look and feel of a luxury material like wood planks, pavers, brick, flagstone, and more. Our concrete resurfacing contractors can resurface aging exterior and interior concrete with custom stamped concrete solutions.
- Epoxy concrete coatings can be used to both protect and transform your concrete floors. This concrete resurfacing service involves prepping your interior concrete floor then applying multiple layers of epoxy resin that cures into a durable, long-lasting new surface.
Concrete Resurfacing Services
Call now and get a free quote for Concrete Resurfacing Services.
Why Choose an Epoxy Floor Coating?
- Improved safety. An epoxy coating normally has a slip-resistant texture but we can add additional skid-resistant additives to reduce the risk of slip and falls, even in the workplace.
- Protects your concrete. Epoxy flooring works like a nonporous protective coating over your concrete to stop liquids like chemicals, oils, and water from seeping into and damaging the concrete. This also reduces wear and tear to your concrete with a higher compressive and tensile strength.
- Long-lasting. Garage floor epoxy and basement epoxy can easily last 20 years or longer. Even industrial epoxy flooring in harsh environments can last up to 10 years with minimal maintenance.
- Versatile flooring. Epoxy flooring is decorative enough for your basement, garage, or business lobby yet strong enough to withstand the abuse of a processing plant, medical facility, or kennel.
- Extreme resistance. An epoxy coating in Ashburn can hold up against all types of damage including hot tires, wet conditions, abrasion, impact, extreme temperatures, chemicals, harsh cleaners, cart wheels, heavy machinery, and more.
- Bright and reflective. Because epoxy flooring is so reflective, it can brighten your floor by up to 300%. This can improve safety and reduce the need for extra lighting in your basement, garage, or facility.
- Industrial and commercial benefits. Epoxy flooring has a smooth surface that prevents premature wear to forklifts and tires. It can even withstand corrosive chemicals. There are special formulations of epoxy with unique properties like static dissipation and rapid-cure. It can even be customized with markings and striping to improve safety by designating pedestrian and forklift paths.
- Customizable. It’s easy to get just the look you want with an epoxy floor coating in Ashburn. You may want the look of an auto showroom with a bright, solid color or a classic checkerboard pattern. If you like the look of granite, you can appreciate the beauty of epoxy flake flooring. For a truly unique look, consider a metallic epoxy floor with a three-dimensional look with the illusion of depth and movement.