What Is Metallic Epoxy?
Now, what is metallic epoxy? Metallic epoxy uses our 100 percent solid epoxy system so you get the full list of benefits comparable to an industrial epoxy. What makes the difference is the metallic pigments that are added to the mix and manipulated with squeegees, brushes, and solvents. Now that you know what metallic epoxy is, let’s talk about what it can do for you, your home or business.
Customizing Your Metallic Epoxy
- A wide range of color schemes to craft effects like waves, clouds and even lava.
- We offer the unique ability to place logos or other decals to show off your team pride or home or get your company into your customer’s thought process.
- We even offer the use of silica sands to increase traction when walking on a wet or soiled flooring system.
Why You Should Use Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Ready to learn why metallic epoxies are becoming one of the most popular coatings for both residential and commercial settings? We have outlined a few benefits of the flooring system down below:
One of the key features of any epoxy flooring system is how durable the coating is and when you choose us to install your metallic epoxy, we can use the 100 percent solid epoxy system capable of resisting damage from harsh chemicals, dropped objects and even heavy vehicle and or foot traffic on a daily basis.
A feature of metallic epoxy that is often overlooked is the safety features that it can bring into any setting it is placed. For example, when using a lighter colored epoxy, it can make an area up to 150% brighter without the use of additional lighting sources. We even offer an additive of silica sand that can make the flooring safer to walk on when wet.
When it comes to homeowners that use metallic epoxy flooring, they love the amazing investment opportunities they can bring into a home. Homeowners that have used epoxy have reported an increase in the value of their home by 5%; not to mention that coating your concrete with epoxy can help it last 2-3 times longer.
The feature that metallic epoxy flooring is used in commercial facilities for isn’t actually its durability or chemical resistance, it’s actually how long the flooring system is able to last. When you let us professionally install your metallic epoxy, you can expect your epoxy floor coating to last anywhere from 20-30 years with proper maintenance.
Unlike our competitors in Leesburg, we are dedicated to finishing your epoxy project as fast as possible so you can get your concrete back. It doesn’t matter where you are installing flooring, all concrete serves a purpose and to make sure you get your concrete back ASAP, our team can epoxy coat a 2 car garage in 3-4 days to finish.
Metallic Epoxy Flooring Services
Call Us Today And Recieve Your Free Quote!
Maintaining Metallic Epoxy Flooring
- There are never any waxes or polishes in the maintenance routine of epoxy so you can kiss messy and expensive materials goodbye.
- The core kit of tools you will need is a soft-bristle broom, a standard wet mop, and a PH neutral cleaner to eliminate the chance of dulling your coating, that’s it!
- Remember, pressure washing and deep cleaning are to be done only when completely necessary and not regularly. Your coating can become dull or even warp when dealing with hot water over 115 degrees.
Ready For Metallic Epoxy Flooring?
Give Us A Call Today For A FREE No Obligation Quote