Thanks to a new process that we have mastered that we like to call concrete marbling, we can achieve beautiful concrete flooring systems that offer best in class durability while also providing a touch that will be comfortable to walk on, even in a living area. Want to know more about our amazing concrete flooring? We have all you need to know down below.
What Is Slate Stained Concrete?
- Sidewalks and Walkways
- Patios And Pool Decks
- Living Areas
- Commercial Facilities
Maintaining Your Slate Concrete
- In terms of long term maintenance, there isn’t much that will pose a problem. All we can say is have your seal coat replaced ever 3-5 years depending on where it is placed and the amount of traffic the flooring receives.
- All you will need to do for daily maintenance is remove all foreign materials with a broom and mop daily or weekly depending on the traffic the floor receives.
- Make sure to use PH neutral cleaners when mopping your flooring to prevent wearing away your sealer.
The Benefits Of Using Slate Stained Concrete
While the appearance of our Tuscan stained slate concrete is enough for home and business owners to make the switch, let’s get into the benefits of the coating which you can find down below.
While stamped concrete overlays are strong, our slate stained concrete takes it to the next level. Our concrete flooring system is resistant to most forms of physical damage that would otherwise destroy other flooring systems such as impacts from dropped objects, heavy foot or vehicle traffic, and even scratches/ abrasions.
As you have seen above, slate concrete is incredibly easy to maintain but there are some more features that homeowners love to use! For example, when using slate concrete in a garage, pool deck, and some select commercial facilities, you can simply use your garden hose to wash it down when it becomes extremely soiled.
One of the best features of using this concrete based flooring system is that they offer one of the longest service lives out of most other traditional floor coatings. When you choose us to professionally install your concrete coating and you keep up on the maintenance end, your flooring can last a lifetime!
A feature that has home and business owners relieved about our concrete floorings is that even though they are jam-packed full of amazing features and benefits, they have one of the lowest price tags on the market. If your concrete is in good shape and you are looking for a relatively simplistic design, our pricing points start as low as 5-6 dollars a square foot!
A key feature that coincides with the eco-friendly is the incredible lifespan of concrete flooring. Because the flooring is able to last a lifetime, there are no new materials are being introduced into the ecosystem. Not to mention, the factories and labs used to create these flooring systems are doing everything it takes to reduce the carbon footprint that comes with creating materials.
Need Help With Concrete Flooring?
Give Us A Call Today For A Free Quote!
You Can Rely On Us!
- We promise to only use the highest grade materials on all of our jobs to ensure the best possible finish.
- While we want to say we work rain or shine, we will never install your flooring in conditions that can tarnish it in the long run
- We offer free, no-obligation quotes to our clients so call today!
Ready For Your Slate Stained Concrete?
Get In Touch With Us Today For Your Free Quote!